August 11th, 2009 at 4:13am |
- But I didn’t mean to be, honest! I got distracted and lazy after I went to the store, when I made the last post. But now I’m here and all is well. Kinda. Or something.
- At any rate, I said that I would be making the review of BunnyKills happen, so here I am, making them happen. Go me!
- And thus it began…..
- Bunny Kill One!
- As you happen upon a webpage, you see a picture of a docile bunny on a hill… But WAIT! This bunny is covered in blood and has a sword! Whatever has happened?
- Oh Dear! Heavy metal blares as you watch this little samurai bunny take on other sword wielding bunnies in a quest to kill them all. They always did say that the human race was entertained by mindless violence, and they were right, I realize as I giggle when I see this little bunny go against a rather large superbunny here:
- Bunny Kill One was nice. But not as impressive as its sequels. No plot, mindless violence, simple graphics. But wait! Its a bunny!
- I give it 4 out of 10 Kill Points.
Posted in Posted by Minh-y