July 4th, 2009 at 5:28am |
I would like to tell you all that Windows Seven is Beast.
- Happy things about it:
- - No annoying security may I’s ( though in vista you can tell it not to do that, for those of you that didn’t know )
- - Epic Win in Stability (Does not crash as far as I’ve used it, nor does it freeze up as much as vista did for me before, I also use it as my base with Linux Fedora Leonidas)
- - You still have Cusomizability (for those of you that liked Aero on Vista, its still here and comes with special packs, so you don’t even have to think!)
- - Memory usage is epic optimized. (Non slow, non laggy, much happy face).
- And I like it all over for many more reasons too!
- Though the power is still slightly killer on battery life, it is less so in Se7en than in previous versions of windows, allowing for you to work for longer amounts of time without battery failness.
- The tablet functions are what really make me happy though, because they have gone above and beyond. Customizing the writing identification has become simpler and more accurate, tablet functions are also quite epic with stylus precision being better than it was in past editions, and now allowing one to actually use the tablet face as a keyboard (which I could never get it to do in le Vista). But enough banging of vista, because I love it too (but to a lesser degree than se7en).
Posted in Posted by Minh-y